Monday, January 24, 2011

Renaissance man.

The American Astronaut / Trailer from Cory McAbee on Vimeo.

A cold east coast evening had me cozying up to good company and the privilege of attending a screening of writer, producer, director, composer, actor, Cory McAbee's musical space western, The American Astronaut at Biddeford's best/only venue for indie film and rock, The Oak and The Axe. Unless it has already been rented, The American Astronaut is available at any quality local independent video store. Look for Oak and The Axe to be screening McAbee's only other filmmaking venture, the episodic serial, Stingray Sam.

1 comment:

  1. The American Astronaut is one of my favorite movies, but I didn't know about Stingray Sam until I read about it here.

    Nice blog, I'm glad I found it.

    Your neighbor in Portland,
    Christian Neal MilNeil

    ReplyDelete